...........

Assalamualaikum. Hai. How are you? Watcha doin? I'm fine. Doing nothing. Just online. /hear someone talking/ ...... eehh what? I can't hear you. /get closer/ repeat? /someone: where were you?/ Ahhhh.. still alive. at my dorm.  /someone: No. I mean why you didn't update your blog?/ Ouuuuhhhhh.... Nahh. too busy. with my study. too many project have to do and submitted. Hectic. That's why I didn't update the blog. /someone:  ahhhhhh... okay bye./ errkkkk??? /me make face/ -_-

Seriously guys. too busy! well i'm architecture student. so too many project I have to finish it. But dont worry. this month is my final project. and after that I will graduate from CFS. Yayyy! InsyaAllah. The final project is too hard for me to handle it. I'm not creative like my classmates. I can't understand anything that my lecturer taught. But I know. There have Allah who will help me to deal with all this things. He know what best for me. And I believe in His plan. Ya Allah, bantulah hamba mu ini untuk menghadapi semua ini. Sesungguhnya Kau lah yang aku minta pertolongan. Amin.

Okay guys. I'll try to update other post later on. Just keep follow me. Thanks. Gtg. Bye. Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 January 2013

Life Update 2.0

Life Update