20 January 2013

Assalamualaikum.

Few selca of mine and my sister. Take this chance while our mom not near us! Btw i'm back to my " lovely " CFS! -_- The classes didn't start until next week. So I have one week holiday to enjoy before go back to my so-called-hectic-AED-student life. Hahah. Boring. But have to face it. Btw lot of stuffs happen to me. Let me listed it.

1) I finally cut my long, long and very long hair!

2) Got a new handphone. Yay!

3) Someone broke my earphones! Sh** And its still new! Still bau kedai! T^T

4) Again.. Someone ruined my charger! Double sh**!!

5) A guy try to flirt me using old school method. -_- Dah tua pun ade hati nak kenal2. I know i'm pretty! /flips hair/ hahah.

6) My school friend call me. It's been long time she doesn't contact me. And it's weird.

7) For the first time in my life, boredom hit me badly when I was in CFS few days ago. And that is why I was at home now. Can watch tv! Yay!

Few other things also happen. So, for this year, 2013, I wish everything went smoothly in my life. May Allah bless my life and others. Salam Maulidur Rasul from me. Like my friend say, ' sayang dan ingat Nabi bukan pakai musim. Nak berselawat bukan kena tunggu ada berarak masuk kampung dengan kompang. Sayang, selawat dan ingatkan Nabi Muhammad SAW itu selamanya. '

               

          

                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Update 2.0

Life Update