Caffeine


Dear boy,

It's late, I need to sleep and,
I already counted all the sheep in my head,
In order to fall asleep somehow,
I showered again.

I keep drawing your face out on the ceiling,
And when I close my eyes,
A book with the story,
Of our ended love opens.

Even after you left, you torture me like this.
How did I become this miserable?
What did I do wrong?
Why did we even break up? I don't know.
I don't know what happened!

Cause your like caffeine,
I can't fall asleep all night,
My heart keeps racing and again,
I hate you!

Like caffeine, I try to stay away,
I try to forget about you,
But I can't do it, I can't help it.
You bad to me, so bad to me,
Oh boy, you like caffeine.

Each time I breathe, I miss you.
When I think that we're living under the same sky,
I go crazier.
Though I'm like this, I can't let you go.

I see that couple fighting outside my window,
They look like us in the past and tears well up,
Look, Don't do that and just hug her!

Look at me, how do I look right now?
Can't you give me a chance to hold onto you?
Our relationship wasn't something that could end so easily,
Or am I mistaken?
Why did we even break up? 
I don't know what happened.

Even though I hate you like this,
When I think about the times,
We were together, I smile.
Maybe I don't want to forget you,
Yes, I don't want to forget you,
I want to cherish you.


A girl who wished miracle would happen,
Me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 January 2013

Life Update 2.0

Life Update