Guy, Man, and Husband


When I hear your voice....
I hear the sweetest sound
I have ever heard.
When you say 'I love you.'
It touches me in a way no other words
ever have or ever will touch me again.

When I see your face....
I see a man who has so much depth.
Your face reflect a bittersweet past
and holds so much hope for the future.
It's a honest and trusting face.
with a boyish quality
that is so rare in a world that makes us
grow old before our time.

When you hold me....
You have a magical way
of making me feel so peaceful, secure,
and content with my world
and everything that is around me.
Life is a wonderland in your arms
a place I thought I would never find.

When you love me....
that is the greatest gift of all.
You give me an unselfish,
undemanding, uninhibited kind of love
that I thought only existed
in my dreams.
You have filled an empty space inside me,
and now I feel that I am complete.

Your love has given me life,
and now, with you. 
My life is full of love

- Marianne Freeman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 January 2013

Life Update 2.0

Life Update