Beautiful Day



It's a beautiful day though you aren't here,
It's a beautiful night though I only shed tears,
It's a beautiful day,
Now I say goodbye to the times of you and I.

Just like always, love always come to me.
It shakes me up and drives me crazy.
Just like always, break ups always come to me.
It give me scars and drives us apart.

Every day we loved,
Every day we were together,
But those memories became dust,
Became powder and scattered.

Crying again,
Where are you?
Crying again,
Goodbye to the times of you and I.

Wish I could have been only one you ever loved.
I try to turn things back,
But the only things that comes back are memories of you.
Little ashes and tears,
You become small dust and I can't catch you.

Everything about me,
rushed and got angry at the littlest things.
You generously filled me up,
and shared your days and nights with me,
But now, I don't have you..

Every day the voice I heard,
Every day the times we shared,
But those memories became dust,
Became powder and scattered.

I tried to erase you but I can't,
Now it has to be you,
Nights without you are so hard,
It drives me crazy.

It's a beautiful day but where are you?
It's a beautiful day but I can't end it,
It's a beautiful day though you aren't here,
It's a beautiful night though I only shed tears.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 January 2013

Life Update 2.0

Life Update