Echoes of Silence

Assalamualaikum...

Hi! How are you guys? Being good? Glad to know that! Me? /point to me/ Naaahhh.... Not good as you guys. I'm sick. Having a really bad cough. Feel someone choke my throat! /act dead/ Haha. I think a new season already started! It's time to get sick! Hahaha! I'm just kidding! Well everyone.. Please don't get sick! Be healthy so you can do your job perfectly!


Okay, enough with coughy thing... Back to the title.. Silence? /chirp..chirp..chirp/ It's sound of birds right? /look around/ I don't see any birds around here.. Hahaha.. Whatever la~ -..- My house so quiet today. All of my family busy doing their own stuff. My grandpa and granny going out on date maybe? Haha. My mom and lil sis also going out, but my lil sis just accompany my mom to do compliance review at a boutique. My lil bro hang out with his friends. While me.. trying to fight over the silence. Haha..



Silence is the most powerful scream. Sure thing! It so silence till I can heard everything. Sound of water, fan, tv where Plain Jane on air, footsteps even though i'm alone at this house. Sound of car, lorry and anything that move on the road. Sound of winds, flying birds, walking ants. Okay, i'm getting over acted! Hahah.. Well, it still a sound. And creepy! I've to admit that i'm coward! Especially when it turn up to GHOST.



BOOO!!

Surprised?? Hahaha! I'm sorry! That old man really know how to acted as ghost. Haha. Once again, i'm so sorry. Back to the story, I was thinking something while watching tv. What should I do now? Why I didn't follow my mom go to her work? And again.. What should I do now?! Argh! /pull my hair and scream/ So, I decided to open my lappy and online my fb and twitter. Click here, click there. 

Facebook: 2 Notification, 0 Message, 1 Friend Request.

Twitter: 0 Tweet, 0 Follower, 0 DM.

FOREVER ALONE!

It's getting more boring! All of my friend didn't online. Uwaaa! That's it! Offline FB and Twitter, close my lappy, get out from my room, go to the kitchen, take a plate, put rice and side dish, take a glass and a bottle full with water and bring it outside. And yeah... I'm eating while watching tv... AGAIN. -_- HAR HAR HAR.. When they going back home? /look at the clock/ Tic..toc..tic..toc..

I wished I can turn the time back. I would rather follow my mom to work than sitting alone at house. Menyesal tak sudah. T^T So you guys! Think first before decided. Or else, you would be in a situation like me. Uwaaaa..... I have to go now. Have to think the other way to keep me from getting bored again. Hahah. Have a nice day! Loves and kisses from me. Bubye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 January 2013

Life Update 2.0

Life Update