Social Network

Assalamualaikum..
Today.. we will talk about social network.. something like Facebook, Twitter n etc..
bla bla bla~ heheh!xD hahaha i have a lot acc at those kind of social network! LOLxD
Okay! let;s talk bout it!

1. FACEBOOK

hahahah actually~ i have a lot of acc at fb! my real acc n also my roleplayer acc or known as korean acc! 
#hahahah~ just my friend call it korean acc!xD
imma admit i be roleplayer or the short is RP! heheh wanna know my Rp acc?o.O
Let's me show you!xD

1. Jung Yoogeun



2. Choi Minho (1st acc)


3. Choi Minho(2nd acc)


4. Kim Key Kibum


5. Kim Jonghyun


6. Kim Myungsoo aka L


7. Baro Cha Sun Woo


#all this acc.. im not hold it anymore.. i give it to my bro! xD heheh~ except Kim Key Kibum..
my bro give that acc to his friend~ ._. LOL~

My RP girl acc!

Yeon Ji Hee

#kinda hold this acc~ but rarely on there! huhu!xD

one but not least! my real acc!xD

Park Sung Hyo aka Nurul Syifa'

#always on in here! add me guys!

Dont believe it? o.O LOL~ you have to believe it! n have to admit~
kinda hard to hold all this acc! hahah!xD

n before i forget~ actually i have another two real acc~
want to deact it.. but cant~ forgot the password n email .______.v



2.TWITTER

I have twitter acc! im make that acc since... umm..*think*
since one n half year maybe? o.O
hahah molla~ i dont remember.. but as long i know.. im make that acc on a long time ago!
heheheh~xd just get actived there because fb kinda boring.. n fb have limited friend to chat!
but not twitter~ just click "FOLLOW" button.. u guys already be a friend! hahah!

#this my twitter! username as hyohyo2211~ follow me guys! i will follow u back!xD

btw i have 2 twitter acc~ but the other one.. im deactivated it!xD hehe


3.Me2day

Me2day is a korean website that specially prefer to korean people~ it same like FB... but a bit weird?
hahah i dont know.. i just make that acc because wanna know bout SHINee~ hehehe!:D

the me2day look like this~
#im not always on here~ because nothing to do there.. just keep updating status~ -_-


4.CHATANGO

heheh just know this site today!xD
chatango, its same to YM.. but more active then YM! LOL~
kinda fun to chat there~ but some of them so pervert~ ._____.
stupid pervert~ #ignore them~
i think u should have this acc! its fun n got to know more people about a minute!xD


Click Here! if u wanna make acc there~

5.GOOGLE

just wanna share~ heheh make acc at google because wanna a blog!xD


6. BLOGGER

n here it is~ my blog acc! LOL~ #do you have to show this? hahahah of coz!
blogger is part from social network rite? hahaha!xD
So, this is my blog~ with Minho n L as my header!xD



7. ASIANFANFICS

New acc! i make it today! because wanna try to make fanfics! LOL~
at first.. its kinda hard to edit profile in there.. but im find the way~ n now~
i know how to edit or put a pic on it! LMAO! hahha!
lets me show you my profile in Asianfanfics~

#so.. it look like this! hahah! cool rite? make one!xD


so~ u have see all my acc at social network? what u guys think?
its cool? hard? bored? or commom?
hahah whatever~ im happy with it! LOL~
so.. hope you add all my acc n also follow my twitter!
n lets be friend! :D

See ya later! Bwai bwai! muah!:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 January 2013

Life Update 2.0

Life Update