20 thing girls want guys to know~

Assalamualaikum..





Girly Graphics

Look at this pic..
is this true? o.O what u think bout it?
for me.. yeah~ it true..! ^O^

i want this happen to me.. in real or in dream~
i want my boy cuddling with me n it will make me think he love me.. :)
also a kiss wouldn't mind though! >////< but this is just for my future husband!
put arm around us? hahahah its kinda pervert! but if that guys is my husband.. i wont mind!
dont care if the boy stronger guy? o.O totally not agree! im care bout it!xD
bout the size... ummmm kinda agree with it! hahaha!

ummmmm i think u guys know what im trying to say rite...?
so the conclusion is....#feel like answering science exam! LOL!
every girl wanna like that~
n guys.. you should think bout it.. if you still wanna have long relationship.. follow this..
n im guarantee that u gonna have long relationship with your gf  until she be your wife!  LOL!

okay! wanna sleep now!
talk later! pai pai!xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 January 2013

Life Update 2.0

Life Update